Phylogeography of the Ryukyu robin (Erithacus komadori): population subdivision in land-bridge islands in relation to the shift in migratory habit
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 101–113, January 2007
How to Cite
SEKI, S.-I., SAKANASHI, M., KAWAJI, N. and KOTAKA, N. (2007), Phylogeography of the Ryukyu robin (Erithacus komadori): population subdivision in land-bridge islands in relation to the shift in migratory habit. Molecular Ecology, 16: 101–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03117.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
- Received 25 June 2006; revision accepted 25 July 2006
Vol. 16, Issue 13, 2830, Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!