Effective gene dispersal and female reproductive success in Mediterranean maritime pine (Pinus pinaster Aiton)
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2006
Volume 15, Issue 14, pages 4577–4588, December 2006
How to Cite
GONZÁLEZ-MARTÍNEZ, S. C., BURCZYK, J., NATHAN, R., NANOS, N., GIL, L. and ALÍA, R. (2006), Effective gene dispersal and female reproductive success in Mediterranean maritime pine (Pinus pinaster Aiton). Molecular Ecology, 15: 4577–4588. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03118.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2006
- Received 29 January 2006; revision received 7 July 2006; accepted 7 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!