Cryptic speciation in two widespread subterranean amphipod genera reflects historical drainage patterns in an ancient landscape
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 355–365, January 2007
How to Cite
FINSTON, T. L., JOHNSON, M. S., HUMPHREYS, W. F., EBERHARD, S. M. and HALSE, S. A. (2007), Cryptic speciation in two widespread subterranean amphipod genera reflects historical drainage patterns in an ancient landscape. Molecular Ecology, 16: 355–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03123.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Received 19 April 2006; revision received 3 July 2006; accepted 7 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!