High intercontinental migration rates and population admixture in the sapstain fungus Ophiostoma ips
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 89–99, January 2007
How to Cite
ZHOU, X., BURGESS, T. I., DE BEER, Z. W., LIEUTIER, F., YART, A., KLEPZIG, K., CARNEGIE, A., PORTALES, J. M., WINGFIELD, B. D. and WINGFIELD, M. J. (2007), High intercontinental migration rates and population admixture in the sapstain fungus Ophiostoma ips. Molecular Ecology, 16: 89–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03127.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Received 21 May 2006; revision received 7 August 2006; accepted 21 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!