These authors contributed equally to this study.
Linked vs. unlinked markers: multilocus microsatellite haplotype-sharing as a tool to estimate gene flow and introgression
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 243–256, January 2007
How to Cite
KOOPMAN, W. J. M., LI, Y., COART, E., VAN DE WEG, W. E., VOSMAN, B., ROLDÁN-RUIZ, I. and SMULDERS, M. J. M. (2007), Linked vs. unlinked markers: multilocus microsatellite haplotype-sharing as a tool to estimate gene flow and introgression. Molecular Ecology, 16: 243–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03137.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Received 29 March 2006; revision received 3 July 2006; accepted 21 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!