Present address: Department of Tropical Plant and Soil Sciences, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI 96822, USA
Fine-scale spatial genetic structure and dispersal among spotted salamander (Ambystoma maculatum) breeding populations
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 257–274, January 2007
How to Cite
ZAMUDIO, K. R. and WIECZOREK, A. M. (2007), Fine-scale spatial genetic structure and dispersal among spotted salamander (Ambystoma maculatum) breeding populations. Molecular Ecology, 16: 257–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03139.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Received 22 February 2006; revision received 28 July 2006; accepted 21 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!