Dispersal ecology versus host specialization as determinants of ectoparasite distribution in brood parasitic indigobirds and their estrildid finch hosts
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2006
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 217–229, January 2007
How to Cite
BALAKRISHNAN, C. N. and SORENSON, M. D. (2007), Dispersal ecology versus host specialization as determinants of ectoparasite distribution in brood parasitic indigobirds and their estrildid finch hosts. Molecular Ecology, 16: 217–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03142.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2006
- Received 26 July 2006; revision accepted 21 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!