Reproductive strategy, clonal structure and genetic diversity in populations of the aquatic macrophyte Sparganium emersum in river systems
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 313–325, January 2007
How to Cite
POLLUX, B. J. A., JONG, M. D. E., STEEGH, A., VERBRUGGEN, E., VAN GROENENDAEL, J. M. and OUBORG, N. J. (2007), Reproductive strategy, clonal structure and genetic diversity in populations of the aquatic macrophyte Sparganium emersum in river systems. Molecular Ecology, 16: 313–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03146.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Received 20 June 2006; revision accepted 1 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!