Modelling and estimating pollen movement in oilseed rape (Brassica napus) at the landscape scale using genetic markers
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 487–499, February 2007
How to Cite
DEVAUX, C., LAVIGNE, C., AUSTERLITZ, F. and KLEIN, E. K. (2007), Modelling and estimating pollen movement in oilseed rape (Brassica napus) at the landscape scale using genetic markers. Molecular Ecology, 16: 487–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03155.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Received 8 February 2006; revision received 20 July 2006; accepted 1 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!