Population structure of Hypochaeris salzmanniana DC. (Asteraceae), an endemic species to the Atlantic coast on both sides of the Strait of Gibraltar, in relation to Quaternary sea level changes
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 541–552, February 2007
How to Cite
ORTIZ, M. Á., TREMETSBERGER, K., TALAVERA, S., STUESSY, T. and GARCÍA-CASTAÑO, J. L. (2007), Population structure of Hypochaeris salzmanniana DC. (Asteraceae), an endemic species to the Atlantic coast on both sides of the Strait of Gibraltar, in relation to Quaternary sea level changes. Molecular Ecology, 16: 541–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03157.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Received 9 April 2006; revision received 26 July 2006; accepted 1 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!