Genetic analysis reveals population structure and recent migration within the highly fragmented range of the Cross River gorilla (Gorilla gorilla diehli)
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 501–516, February 2007
How to Cite
BERGL, R. A. and VIGILANT, L. (2007), Genetic analysis reveals population structure and recent migration within the highly fragmented range of the Cross River gorilla (Gorilla gorilla diehli). Molecular Ecology, 16: 501–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03159.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Received 13 May 2006;revision received 3 August 2006;accepted 15 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!