The rise and fall of the mountain hare (Lepus timidus) during Pleistocene glaciations: expansion and retreat with hybridization in the Iberian Peninsula
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2006
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 605–618, February 2007
How to Cite
MELO-FERREIRA, J., BOURSOT, P., RANDI, E., KRYUKOV, A., SUCHENTRUNK, F., FERRAND, N. and ALVES, P. C. (2007), The rise and fall of the mountain hare (Lepus timidus) during Pleistocene glaciations: expansion and retreat with hybridization in the Iberian Peninsula. Molecular Ecology, 16: 605–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03166.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2006
- Received 8 July 2006; revision accepted 15 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!