Present address: Department of Biology, University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, IN 47712, USA
Broad- to fine-scale population genetic patterning in the smallmouth bass Micropterus dolomieu across the Laurentian Great Lakes and beyond: an interplay of behaviour and geography
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1605–1624, April 2007
How to Cite
STEPIEN, C. A., MURPHY, D. J. and STRANGE, R. M. (2007), Broad- to fine-scale population genetic patterning in the smallmouth bass Micropterus dolomieu across the Laurentian Great Lakes and beyond: an interplay of behaviour and geography. Molecular Ecology, 16: 1605–1624. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03168.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Received 1 July 2006; revision accepted 15 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!