Phylogeography and population history of the crab-eating fox (Cerdocyon thous)
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 819–838, February 2007
How to Cite
TCHAICKA, L., EIZIRIK, E., DE OLIVEIRA, T. G., CÂNDIDO, J. F. and FREITAS, T. R. O. (2007), Phylogeography and population history of the crab-eating fox (Cerdocyon thous). Molecular Ecology, 16: 819–838. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03185.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
- Received 11 January 2006; revision received 8 August 2006; accepted 28 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!