Hierarchical components of genetic variation at a species boundary: population structure in two sympatric varieties of Lupinus microcarpus (Leguminosae)
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2006
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 753–769, February 2007
How to Cite
DRUMMOND, C. S. and HAMILTON, M. B. (2007), Hierarchical components of genetic variation at a species boundary: population structure in two sympatric varieties of Lupinus microcarpus (Leguminosae). Molecular Ecology, 16: 753–769. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03186.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2006
- Received 7 March 2006; revision received 8 August 2006; accepted 28 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!