Defining population boundaries: use of three Bayesian approaches with microsatellite data from British natterjack toads (Bufo calamita)
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2007
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 785–796, February 2007
How to Cite
ROWE, G. and BEEBEE, T. J. C. (2007), Defining population boundaries: use of three Bayesian approaches with microsatellite data from British natterjack toads (Bufo calamita). Molecular Ecology, 16: 785–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03188.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2007
- Received 9 July 2006; revision received 1 September 2006; accepted 28 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!