Present address: 6381 W. Sweetwater Drive, Tucson, AZ 85745, USA
Hybridization between multiple fence lizard lineages in an ecotone: locally discordant variation in mitochondrial DNA, chromosomes, and morphology
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2006
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 1035–1054, March 2007
How to Cite
LEACHÉ, A. D. and COLE, C. J. (2007), Hybridization between multiple fence lizard lineages in an ecotone: locally discordant variation in mitochondrial DNA, chromosomes, and morphology. Molecular Ecology, 16: 1035–1054. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03194.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2006
- Received 26 July 2006; revision received 24 September 2006; accepted 7 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!