Genetic diversity, but not hatching success, is jointly affected by postglacial colonization and isolation in the threatened frog, Rana latastei
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 1787–1797, May 2007
How to Cite
FICETOLA, G. F., GARNER, T. W. J. and DE BERNARDI, F. (2007), Genetic diversity, but not hatching success, is jointly affected by postglacial colonization and isolation in the threatened frog, Rana latastei. Molecular Ecology, 16: 1787–1797. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03198.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- Received 26 July 2006; revision received 23 September 2006; accepted 14 October 2006
Vol. 16, Issue 15, 3285, Article first published online: 21 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!