Present address: Conservation Genetics Laboratory, Abernathy Fish Technology Center, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, 1440 Abernathy Creek Road, Longview, Washington 98632, USA
Effective population size of steelhead trout: influence of variance in reproductive success, hatchery programs, and genetic compensation between life-history forms
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 953–966, March 2007
How to Cite
ARAKI, H., WAPLES, R. S., ARDREN, W. R., COOPER, B. and BLOUIN, M. S. (2007), Effective population size of steelhead trout: influence of variance in reproductive success, hatchery programs, and genetic compensation between life-history forms. Molecular Ecology, 16: 953–966. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03206.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Received 14 July 2006; revision accepted 23 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!