Concordance of allozyme and microsatellite differentiation in a marine fish, but evidence of selection at a microsatellite locus
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1135–1147, March 2007
How to Cite
LARSSON, L. C., LAIKRE, L., PALM, S., ANDRÉ, C., CARVALHO, G. R. and RYMAN, N. (2007), Concordance of allozyme and microsatellite differentiation in a marine fish, but evidence of selection at a microsatellite locus. Molecular Ecology, 16: 1135–1147. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03217.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Received 26 July 2006; revision accepted 30 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!