S.N. and O.K. contributed equally to this work.
Cospeciation in the triplex symbiosis of termite gut protists (Pseudotrichonympha spp.), their hosts, and their bacterial endosymbionts
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2007
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1257–1266, March 2007
How to Cite
NODA, S., KITADE, O., INOUE, T., KAWAI, M., KANUKA, M., HIROSHIMA, K., HONGOH, Y., CONSTANTINO, R., UYS, V., ZHONG, J., KUDO, T. and OHKUMA, M. (2007), Cospeciation in the triplex symbiosis of termite gut protists (Pseudotrichonympha spp.), their hosts, and their bacterial endosymbionts. Molecular Ecology, 16: 1257–1266. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03219.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2007
- Received 3 August 2006; revision accepted 30 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!