Present address: Department of Biology, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID, USA.
The influence of altitude and topography on genetic structure in the long-toed salamander (Ambystoma macrodactulym)
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2007
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1625–1637, April 2007
How to Cite
GIORDANO, A. R., RIDENHOUR, B. J. and STORFER, A. (2007), The influence of altitude and topography on genetic structure in the long-toed salamander (Ambystoma macrodactulym). Molecular Ecology, 16: 1625–1637. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2006.03223.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2007
- Received 26 September 2006; revision accepted 30 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!