Appraisal of the consequences of the DDT-induced bottleneck on the level and geographic distribution of neutral genetic variation in Canadian peregrine falcons, Falco peregrinus
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2007
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 327–343, January 2007
How to Cite
BROWN, J. W., VAN COEVERDEN DE GROOT, P. J., BIRT, T. P., SEUTIN, G., BOAG, P. T. and FRIESEN, V. L. (2007), Appraisal of the consequences of the DDT-induced bottleneck on the level and geographic distribution of neutral genetic variation in Canadian peregrine falcons, Falco peregrinus. Molecular Ecology, 16: 327–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03151.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2007
- Received 21 May 2006; revision accepted 1 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!