Evaluating the performance of a multilocus Bayesian method for the estimation of migration rates
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1149–1166, March 2007
How to Cite
FAUBET, P., WAPLES, R. S. and GAGGIOTTI, O. E. (2007), Evaluating the performance of a multilocus Bayesian method for the estimation of migration rates. Molecular Ecology, 16: 1149–1166. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03218.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Received 26 July 2006; revision received 17 October 2006; accepted 30 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!