Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2007
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1281–1290, March 2007
How to Cite
HELLGREN, O., WALDENSTRÖM, J., PERÉZ-TRIS, J., SZÖLL, E., SI, Ö., HASSELQUIST, D., KRIZANAUSKIENE, A., OTTOSSON, U. and BENSCH, S. (2007), Detecting shifts of transmission areas in avian blood parasites — a phylogenetic approach. Molecular Ecology, 16: 1281–1290. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03227.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2007
- Received 5 August 2006; revision received 17 October 2006; accepted 6 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!