Revealing species-specific trophic links in soil food webs: molecular identification of scarab predators
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 1545–1557, April 2007
How to Cite
JUEN, A. and TRAUGOTT, M. (2007), Revealing species-specific trophic links in soil food webs: molecular identification of scarab predators. Molecular Ecology, 16: 1545–1557. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03238.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Received 5 August 2006; revision accepted 13 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!