A geographic mosaic of passive dispersal: population structure in the endemic Hawaiian amber snail Succinea caduca (Mighels, 1845)
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 2422–2435, June 2007
How to Cite
HOLLAND, B. S. and COWIE, R. H. (2007), A geographic mosaic of passive dispersal: population structure in the endemic Hawaiian amber snail Succinea caduca (Mighels, 1845). Molecular Ecology, 16: 2422–2435. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03246.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Received 23 September 2006; revision accepted 20 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!