Phylogeographical and speciation patterns in subterranean worm lizards of the genus Blanus (Amphisbaenia: Blanidae)
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 1519–1531, April 2007
How to Cite
ALBERT, E. M., ZARDOYA, R. and GARCÍA-PARÍS, M. (2007), Phylogeographical and speciation patterns in subterranean worm lizards of the genus Blanus (Amphisbaenia: Blanidae). Molecular Ecology, 16: 1519–1531. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03248.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Received 24 September 2006; revision accepted 20 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!