Present address: University of Texas at Austin, Section of Integrative Biology, Institute for Cellular & Molecular Biology, Institute for Neuroscience, 1 University Station — C0930, Austin, TX 78712, USA.
Masculinized dominant females in a cooperatively breeding species
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2007
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 1349–1358, April 2007
How to Cite
AUBIN-HORTH, N., DESJARDINS, J. K., MARTEI, Y. M., BALSHINE, S. and HOFMANN, H. A. (2007), Masculinized dominant females in a cooperatively breeding species. Molecular Ecology, 16: 1349–1358. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03249.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2007
- Received 26 September 2006; revision accepted 20 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!