Subterranean archipelago in the Australian arid zone: mitochondrial DNA phylogeography of amphipods from central Western Australia
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 1533–1544, April 2007
How to Cite
COOPER, S. J. B., BRADBURY, J. H., SAINT, K. M., LEYS, R., AUSTIN, A. D. and HUMPHREYS, W. F. (2007), Subterranean archipelago in the Australian arid zone: mitochondrial DNA phylogeography of amphipods from central Western Australia. Molecular Ecology, 16: 1533–1544. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03261.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Received 5 September 2006; revision accepted 4 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!