From the Apennines to the Alps: colonization genetics of the naturally expanding Italian wolf (Canis lupus) population
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1661–1671, April 2007
How to Cite
FABBRI, E., MIQUEL, C., LUCCHINI, V., SANTINI, A., CANIGLIA, R., DUCHAMP, C., WEBER, J.-M., LEQUETTE, B., MARUCCO, F., BOITANI, L., FUMAGALLI, L., TABERLET, P. and RANDI, E. (2007), From the Apennines to the Alps: colonization genetics of the naturally expanding Italian wolf (Canis lupus) population. Molecular Ecology, 16: 1661–1671. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03262.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Received 9 September 2006; revision accepted 4 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!