Bread, beer and wine: Saccharomyces cerevisiae diversity reflects human history
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2007
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 2091–2102, May 2007
How to Cite
LEGRAS, J.-L., MERDINOGLU, D., CORNUET, J.-M. and KARST, F. (2007), Bread, beer and wine: Saccharomyces cerevisiae diversity reflects human history. Molecular Ecology, 16: 2091–2102. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03266.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2007
- Received 13 July 2006; revision received 22 October 2006; accepted 11 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!