Present address: Center for the Environment and Department of Forestry and Natural Resources, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA.
Detecting genetic structure in migrating bowhead whales off the coast of Barrow, Alaska
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2007
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1993–2004, May 2007
How to Cite
JORDE, P. E., SCHWEDER, T., BICKHAM, J. W., GIVENS, G. H., SUYDAM, R., HUNTER, D. and STENSETH, N. C. (2007), Detecting genetic structure in migrating bowhead whales off the coast of Barrow, Alaska. Molecular Ecology, 16: 1993–2004. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03268.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2007
- Received 5 August 2006; revision accepted 11 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!