Phylogeography of the high alpine plant Senecio halleri (Asteraceae) in the European Alps: in situ glacial survival with postglacial stepwise dispersal into peripheral areas
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 2517–2524, June 2007
How to Cite
BETTIN, O., CORNEJO, C., EDWARDS, P. J. and HOLDEREGGER, R. (2007), Phylogeography of the high alpine plant Senecio halleri (Asteraceae) in the European Alps: in situ glacial survival with postglacial stepwise dispersal into peripheral areas. Molecular Ecology, 16: 2517–2524. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03273.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Received 26 September 2006; revision accepted 11 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!