Fossorial but widespread: the phylogeography of the common spadefoot toad (Pelobates fuscus), and the role of the Po Valley as a major source of genetic variability
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Volume 16, Issue 13, pages 2734–2754, July 2007
How to Cite
CROTTINI, A., ANDREONE, F., KOSUCH, J., BORKIN, L. J., LITVINCHUK, S. N., EGGERT, C. and VEITH, M. (2007), Fossorial but widespread: the phylogeography of the common spadefoot toad (Pelobates fuscus), and the role of the Po Valley as a major source of genetic variability. Molecular Ecology, 16: 2734–2754. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03274.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
- Received 24 September 2006; revision accepted 11 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!