Present address: Unité Origine, Structure et Evolution de la Biodiversité, Département Systématique et Evolution, Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle, 16 Rue Buffon, 75005 Paris, France
Estimating the number of founder lineages from haplotypes of closely linked SNPs
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2007
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 2237–2245, June 2007
How to Cite
LEBLOIS, R. and SLATKIN, M. (2007), Estimating the number of founder lineages from haplotypes of closely linked SNPs. Molecular Ecology, 16: 2237–2245. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03288.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2007
- Received 9 December 2006; revision received 13 December 2006; accepted 8 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!