Linkage mapping of AFLP markers in a wild population of great reed warblers: importance of heterozygosity and number of genotyped individuals
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2007
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 2189–2202, June 2007
How to Cite
ÅKESSON, M., HANSSON, B., HASSELQUIST, D. and BENSCH, S. (2007), Linkage mapping of AFLP markers in a wild population of great reed warblers: importance of heterozygosity and number of genotyped individuals. Molecular Ecology, 16: 2189–2202. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03290.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2007
- Received 26 August 2006; revision received 14 November 2006; accepted 19 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!