A new individual-based spatial approach for identifying genetic discontinuities in natural populations
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 2031–2043, May 2007
How to Cite
MANEL, S., BERTHOUD, F., BELLEMAIN, E., GAUDEUL, M., LUIKART, G., SWENSON, J. E., WAITS, L. P., TABERLET, P. and CONSORTIUM, I. (2007), A new individual-based spatial approach for identifying genetic discontinuities in natural populations. Molecular Ecology, 16: 2031–2043. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03293.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Received 24 September 2006; revision accepted 9 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!