Current address: Origine, Structure et Evolution de la Biodiversité (OSEB), UMR CNRs 5202, Département Systématique & Evolution, Museum National d’Histoire Naturelle, 16 Rue Buffon, F-75005 Paris, France.
Genetic consequences of Pleistocene range shifts: contrast between the Arctic, the Alps and the East African mountains
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 2542–2559, June 2007
How to Cite
EHRICH, D., GAUDEUL, M., ASSEFA, A., KOCH, M. A., MUMMENHOFF, K., NEMOMISSA, S., CONSORTIUM, I. and BROCHMANN, C. (2007), Genetic consequences of Pleistocene range shifts: contrast between the Arctic, the Alps and the East African mountains. Molecular Ecology, 16: 2542–2559. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03299.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Received 12 October 2006; revision accepted 16 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!