Phylogeography of the pine processionary moth Thaumetopoea wilkinsoni in the Near East
Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 2273–2283, June 2007
How to Cite
SIMONATO, M., MENDEL, Z., KERDELHUÉ, C., ROUSSELET, J., MAGNOUX, E., SALVATO, P., ROQUES, A., BATTISTI, A. and ZANE, L. (2007), Phylogeography of the pine processionary moth Thaumetopoea wilkinsoni in the Near East. Molecular Ecology, 16: 2273–2283. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03302.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
- Received 3 October 2006; revision received 17 December 2006; accepted 22 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!