Population structure and genetic diversity in tristylous Narcissus triandrus: insights from microsatellite and chloroplast DNA variation
Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 2317–2332, June 2007
How to Cite
HODGINS, K. A. and BARRETT, S. C. H. (2007), Population structure and genetic diversity in tristylous Narcissus triandrus: insights from microsatellite and chloroplast DNA variation. Molecular Ecology, 16: 2317–2332. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03314.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
- Received 4 September 2006; revision received 13 December 2006; accepted 5 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!