Genetic drift vs. natural selection in a long-term small isolated population: major histocompatibility complex class II variation in the Gulf of California endemic porpoise (Phocoena sinus)
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
Volume 16, Issue 19, pages 4051–4065, October 2007
How to Cite
MUNGUIA-VEGA, A., ESQUER-GARRIGOS, Y., ROJAS-BRACHO, L., VAZQUEZ-JUAREZ, R., CASTRO-PRIETO, A. and FLORES-RAMIREZ, S. (2007), Genetic drift vs. natural selection in a long-term small isolated population: major histocompatibility complex class II variation in the Gulf of California endemic porpoise (Phocoena sinus). Molecular Ecology, 16: 4051–4065. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03319.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
- Received 30 September 2006; revision received 10 January 2007; accepted 7 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!