Present address: Centre for Comparative Genomics, Institute of Biology, University of Copenhagen, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
The genetic basis of adaptive pigmentation variation in Drosophila melanogaster
Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 2844–2851, July 2007
How to Cite
POOL, J. E. and AQUADRO, C. F. (2007), The genetic basis of adaptive pigmentation variation in Drosophila melanogaster. Molecular Ecology, 16: 2844–2851. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03324.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
- Received 08 December 2006; revision accepted 07 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!