Multilocus nuclear sequences reveal intra- and interspecific relationships among chromosomally polymorphic species of cactophilic Drosophila
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2007
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 3009–3024, July 2007
How to Cite
MACHADO, C. A., MATZKIN, L. M., REED, L. K. and MARKOW, T. A. (2007), Multilocus nuclear sequences reveal intra- and interspecific relationships among chromosomally polymorphic species of cactophilic Drosophila. Molecular Ecology, 16: 3009–3024. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03325.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Received 5 January 2007; revision accepted 19 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!