Genetic reconstruction of the population dynamics of a carnivorous marsupial (Antechinus flavipes) in response to floods
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2007
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 2934–2947, July 2007
How to Cite
LADA, H., MAC NALLY, R. and TAYLOR, A. C. (2007), Genetic reconstruction of the population dynamics of a carnivorous marsupial (Antechinus flavipes) in response to floods. Molecular Ecology, 16: 2934–2947. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03327.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2007
- Received 31 October 2006; revision received 29 January 2007; accepted 19 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!