Isolation by distance and Pleistocene expansion of the lowland populations of the white piranha Serrasalmus rhombeus
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 2488–2503, June 2007
How to Cite
HUBERT, N., DUPONCHELLE, F., NUÑEZ, J., RIVERA, R., BONHOMME, F. and RENNO, J.-F. (2007), Isolation by distance and Pleistocene expansion of the lowland populations of the white piranha Serrasalmus rhombeus. Molecular Ecology, 16: 2488–2503. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03338.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Received 6 November 2006; revision received 20 February 2007; accepted 5 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!