Traces of ancient range shifts in a mountain plant group (Androsace halleri complex, Primulaceae)
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2007
Volume 16, Issue 18, pages 3890–3901, September 2007
How to Cite
DIXON, C. J., SCHÖNSWETTER, P. and SCHNEEWEISS, G. M. (2007), Traces of ancient range shifts in a mountain plant group (Androsace halleri complex, Primulaceae). Molecular Ecology, 16: 3890–3901. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03342.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2007
- Received 3 October 2006; revision received 20 December 2006; accepted 12 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!