Graham Stone and Richard Challis contributed equally to this manuscript.
The phylogeographical clade trade: tracing the impact of human-mediated dispersal on the colonization of northern Europe by the oak gallwasp Andricus kollari
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Volume 16, Issue 13, pages 2768–2781, July 2007
How to Cite
STONE, G. N., CHALLIS, R. J., ATKINSON, R. J., CSÓKA, G., HAYWARD, A., MELIKA, G., MUTUN, S., PREUSS, S., ROKAS, A., SADEGHI, E. and SCHÖNROGGE, K. (2007), The phylogeographical clade trade: tracing the impact of human-mediated dispersal on the colonization of northern Europe by the oak gallwasp Andricus kollari. Molecular Ecology, 16: 2768–2781. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03348.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
- Received 26 September 2006; revision received 13 February 2007; accepted 20 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!