Strong population structure despite evidence of recent migration in a selfing hermaphroditic vertebrate, the mangrove killifish (Kryptolebias marmoratus)
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2007
Volume 16, Issue 13, pages 2701–2711, July 2007
How to Cite
TATARENKOV, A., GAO, H., MACKIEWICZ, M., TAYLOR, D. S., TURNER, B. J. and AVISE, J. C. (2007), Strong population structure despite evidence of recent migration in a selfing hermaphroditic vertebrate, the mangrove killifish (Kryptolebias marmoratus). Molecular Ecology, 16: 2701–2711. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03349.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2007
- Received 12 October 2006; revision accepted 20 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!