Population genetic structure of two ecologically distinct multimammate rats: the commensal Mastomys natalensis and the wild Mastomys erythroleucus in southeastern Senegal
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 2985–2997, July 2007
How to Cite
BROUAT, C., LOISEAU, A., KANE, M., BÂ, K. and DUPLANTIER, J.-M. (2007), Population genetic structure of two ecologically distinct multimammate rats: the commensal Mastomys natalensis and the wild Mastomys erythroleucus in southeastern Senegal. Molecular Ecology, 16: 2985–2997. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03353.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Received 21 January 2007; revision accepted 20 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!